Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What do I say?

I just had to run over to my virtual refuge and giggle about a situation at work for abit.

I am in the midst of establishing my new company's website and I have now arrived at the bit which talks about Our People. Being a consulting firm, we need to position each person in a highly favourable light. Afterall, that's what we're being paid for ~ the expertise that each of us brings with us to the table.

It is a right giggle that not 3 hours ago, I had no problems writing up my introduction to my blog. But when it comes to the website, I am stumped in writing my own profile.

It is hilarious when you think of how in my professional life, I have been the one who has been writing my bosses' profile for them and trust me - it was always done in a such a way that the listener always end up being very impressed even before they have met or heard the individuals.

And now, I am stumped for my own.

Tis hilarious don't you think? That I can sell most anything and anyone, but I cannot sell myself :o)

No comments: