Saturday, April 21, 2007

Untitled

miss ~ verb (used with object)

  • to fail to take advantage of
  • to notice the absence or loss of
  • to regret the absence or loss of
Have you ever experienced a moment, when you distinctively felt the empty pits of your life? When you wished that you did not miss anything or anyone so much? And for the life of you, you cannot pin-point the precise reasons why it is so?

Tonight is one of those nights. And I wish I could just let it all out... but ranting wouldn't do me any good. Not now anyways.

It's as simple as if I thought for a second you would want to hear from me, I would call.

I never realised how much it had mattered to me, until today.

And no, you're not naive to think that it's better to have something, however, little it maybe, than to have nothing at all.

Regrets, I've had a few. But none as stark as the regret of not having listened to you.

No comments: