Monday, June 16, 2008

Attitude Charlie

Okay. This one is coming on ChemicalShooter cos GarlicBoy says it's Blog-worthy-material.

It's been a hellish day... with staff playing me out and all that jazz. Worked the floor nice and hard for a solid 3 hours and walked off it at the end of service wondering if my legs could carry me any further.

And in the middle of all that, the phone beeps in my pocket. And the following was what it said: "Can I see you this evening? So need to screw you. Been screwing this sweet young thing but jerking off to you."

**Behold silence and hear the pins dropping** (Pins! Not Pants!)

Now, Charlie, as I had said before, is the Ultimate when it comes to FB-ing. And I honestly have not seen Charlie since March *ahem* and I had no doubt that Charlie had moved on as well. But this?! This takes the cake!

I mean... what the fuck was he thinking of?! That a chic is gonna be so floored that some dude is getting high on weed and wanking off to an image of her? Serious? Seriously!

GarlicBoy says Charlie takes honesty to a whole different level. I'd say this back: There is a fine line between honesty and pure stupidity. And that Charlie Boy, was Pure.Plain.Simple.Stupidity. No sane gal is gonna say yes to a proposition like that. A sweet young thing maybe - but sweet I ain't. Young I ain't either. As for the thing bit - Let's not even go there!

So anyways, here it is.. my 5-second humour of the day.. While it is flattering to note that I'm a good shag in Charlie's books, I'll have to say Pass to a free-ride to AidsVille for sure.

You're on your own for this one boy!

No comments: