Sunday, June 29, 2008

On the Sidelines

This is Day 5 coming to an end.. I cannot believe that I have actually survived 5 days without having a computer at my instant disposal. Needless to say, it's one of the drivers in clocking in Tuesday morning at my new work place.

The days have as I predicted gone by in a blink of an eye ~ that's what having kids does to you, i.e. they make time fly by what with all the running around after them and watching one cartoon series after the other. You cease to count the minutes after the 3rd one and before you know it - it's already time for dinner.

Now despite not having a PC for my restless fingers, I have been able to keep tabs on my mailboxes. And as the computer gliche at the hospital has yet to be sorted out, I am still privy to all the stuff going on down there by virtue of copy mail.

It's a horrible thing - I wish they would just delete my email account from their server. Cos there's a whole lot going on down there and I feel like bashing my head in for missing out on the excitement. Top that all off with text messages coming in, keeping me on the latest Italian adventures.

*Sigh*... I need for Tuesday to come quickly... I need to step off that pitch and step on to a new one.

I absolutely hate standing on the sidelines!


No comments: