Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Happy Summary

The weekend's come and gone.. and here's a round up of happy notes:
  1. Lydia and Luke's debut as Lil Tandoor Chefs. Brought them round to the office for the last time so they can say their goodbyes and my boy, Asyraf decided to teach them how to do the naan bread. Brings a whole new meaning to knowledge transfer, considering Asyraf himself learnt it from the chap who was cleaning the floor for us way back then.
  2. Like a mother-hen preparing for the child to leave home for the 1st time, I went and got small stuff that my boys and girls have been lacking. A bit late in the day, but well - at least this will tie them over for a bit.
  3. I finally bought myself a proper astray, after living with the bottom half of the mosquito coil tin can for the longest time. Yeah - it's plain, it's white and it's less than 3 bucks. So much for agonising over what my 1st astray should be.

It's gonna be a great week. It has to be - it's my last at the original place of bad-ju-ju. And as insurance against the BJJ, there's chocolate sauce and 2 squeezy bottles for tomorrow.



No comments: