Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time is on my side..

Woke up at half past 9 this morning with the sun shining on my bum. Note to self - pull curtains close before turning in.It's the 1st day of a 6 day break for me before I start on my new job. And by 9.40 am, I was already bored out of my wits.

The grand plan for this 6 days is to 1) spend time with Lydia and Luke, 2) catch up on my sleep and 3) sort the house out - no more showering in the dark! And of course, get the laundry done cos after being pelted by 30 raw eggs, handwashing ain't gonna cut it.

So far... half the day is gone and I am praying for it to be Monday already (*ahem* not for the reason(s) you're thinking about!!!)

Ah.. so this is what it's like for people who do not have to work. I'm so thankful I have a job waiting for me. I wonder if my new boss would keel over and die if I ask to report in for work tomorrow, instead of Tuesday...

Time on my side - seriously over-rated!

No comments: