Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's Definitely June Already

I have only been awake for half hour but here are the wonderments of life so far...

The True Guru Of..

Got a call at 5.46 am. Stupidly picked up without looking at the caller ID. This was what the voice said, "Good morning. It's almost six. Time to wake up and stop by before going to the office." I think I laughed. I most likely did. If I didn't - I should have! Anyways, said person - I think he needs his head checked. Seriously checked. By a professional. Or else, write a book and call it The Art of Being a Master FB.

Food Psychology of ...

My Best Buddy told me this morning that his burger (which is from my restaurant) was the worst so far he's had. And I am really confused by that cos I had the same burger, made at the same time with his and mine was delicious! We've not changed the recipe, plus the process was over-seen by a lot of senior chefs.

I'm not denying that maybe our food can sometimes be bad - I have had bad food thrown back at my staff before by my own self. But, this burger thing - it's been progressively sliding downhill in his books. And I think with that one last night, I'm done trying out redemption. We'll just go for refund instead.

After all, with food - there's a certain amount of psychology involved in it. And I think this bun's reached the end of its line.

Acceptance & Moving On

The Grand Madame of the workplace rung me not too long ago. Something bout one of my boys. She wanted him removed. But yet, she didn't want me to do it ~ my guys have got to learn how to deal with things. While I am kinda pissing in my pants over what has happened before I woke up, I am also mightily calm about it in the same token. She's right. With less than a month to go, she's gotta start storing THEIR phone numbers in her mobile so they get their arses chewed out instead.

I am so pleased. She is right ~ It is cause for celebration! And yeah - she's even bringing the champagne!

An Ill Day Ahead

And so, as I wrap up this post for this morning, in between the sniffles and the sneezes ~ I am quite horribly ill right now, all thanks to a certain day of the week! ~ I can't help but wonder what else today would bring my way... Oh well - they don't call em Spring Bunnies for no reason eh?

It's definitely June already!


No comments: