Saturday, June 7, 2008

Going Green

en·vy ~ noun
  1. A feeling of discontent or covetousness with regard to another's advantages, success, possessions, etc.
  2. A longing to possess something awarded to or achieved by another

It is apparently one of the seven deadly sins. I am using the term "apparently" cos the Bible doesn't exactly states that these are the seven that would condemn you straight to hell. In any case, it is a wrong-doing in the eyes of God.

So anyways, I am gonna burn in hell for this then yes... going green.. and for the silliest of reasons as well, and of people I know exist but do not know personally.

I'll hear you laugh
I'll see you smile
I'll be with you just for a while
But when the morning comes
And the sun begins to rise
I'll lose you


So.Not.Good. What am I gonna do with Monday?

No comments: