Monday, July 14, 2008

Frozen In Time

Fresh off somebody's phone memory card... pics of my last 48 hours with Swiss Concept / Prince Court...And it's only appearing here simply because no one can really believe the egg-flour-curry-wash story!


This was Monday - in the Raw Food Kitchen - before the curry / Maggi-smelling soup came a-raining down on me... Yes - I had a hairnet on and WhiteBoy claims some form of pardon for that bit - of saving the prawn legs from getting in my hair by suggesting I wear I hairnet.



This was the dinner itself. And no, my shirt is not that deep a shade of red! And yes, if my smile looked stiff - well, that's what you get for having some 30-raw eggs pelted at ya.

These pictures - memories frozen in time... which I will call up on my computer once in a while (tho I hope the memory recall doesn't bring with it the smells!!)... just to remind myself that I was once a part of a very big happy family!

Love ya guys bunches!!!





No comments: