Thursday, July 3, 2008

What a Party!

It was glitzy, snazzy and there was a champagne fountain. I was led to the room's closet and told that I could wear anything in there that i wanted! And that I had half an hour to get ready as all the other guests had already arrived and the party was under-way. To speed things up, the butler (who looked curiously like the butler from Different Strokes) thought I should tell him what my poison was, so it could be ready when I went down.

Apparently Bear decided to splurge out - and splurge out he did, judging by the people in the room (none of whom I recognised except from American TV) and all the great foodie and drinks that were going around. *Wowzers* seriously!

I must say, I didn't know what the occassion was, but hey - a party is a party is a party and I was having a blast of a time! That was UNTIL James' Sit Down drifted thru the sound system and it dawned on me... Hot damn! It was only a dream!

*Sigh* Nonetheless, thanks for "inviting" me Bear to what I think was your 50th birthday bash :o)

No comments: