Monday, July 14, 2008

This One's For..

I know.. I know.. Barbsie silence is never a good sign.

I'm still alive.. and kicking... maybe a tad bit harder today than most days.. but then again, if you live outside the city and worked in it today - you'd be kicking as hard as I am, what with the traffic mess that occurred this morning. Talk about insecurities - these people take the cake!

Nothing very much has been happening and so the Shooter has been silent.

The ONLY good news would be - the Bear and I have mended the patch, crossed the bridge, offered-and-accepted the olive branch (or chee cheong fun). And yes, for a Monday - THAT would be THE ONLY good piece of news to broadcast for the day - the REST OF THE DAY.

Seriously - somebody ought to go shoot the dogs at the you-know-where... they are ruining my life is more ways than just blocking the entry points into the city!!! All this political instability - wrecking havoc in waves!

As Lydia has taken to saying ~ "Damn You! Curse You!"

Author's Note:
Please do not question why my 7-year-old is saying phrases like these. I only regulate what they watch from Fridays, 8 pm to Sundays 5 pm. Anything other than that, I should not be held personally liable. And if you are holding me personally liable - Damn you! Curse you!

No comments: