Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Keep the Faith

Something's just come up, quite out of the blue. I can't really elaborate on it here and I'm not too sure how to react to this turn of events. Some of you would probably hear about it from me over time, but not from here. Shooter's letting you down on this one.


And I think it's a weird coincidence - how THIS has happened today, when I thought to do some housekeeping of sorts (again - I'm sorry I can't divulge what it is.)


Monday told me that one has to keep the faith, and that if we leave it all in God's hands - He'll know how to sort it out for us. But most importantly is to surrender that trust to the Big Brother.


I know I may be jumping the gun ~ as my brother says - I have to learn patience and endurance.


I may keep the faith, I may leave it all in God's hands. But then again, wasn't it said that God helps those who help themselves.


A random stroke of coincidence? Or God's invisible hands moving things about? Only time will tell.


Until then... we'll rock to Bon Jovi.

No comments: