Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baby ~ We're on the Clock Now

I've been constructing in my head, for most of the day, a piece on "how time flies" when it occured to me that TODAY is the LAST DAY of SEPTEMBER.

Which translates to: The countdown begins. I am just 365 days away.


One year from today...
  • I move away from my desk into the room.
  • My name card will change ~ company name, logo and designation.
  • I shift from being employed to 'self-employed'.
  • I will no longer be partially accountable, but fully responsible.
  • I assume full ownership of this business.
My gosh ~ is it only 365 days away? Feels like I still have so much to do and learn!

Hell I've better get on with it then eh? Like the title says: Baby we're on the clock now!





And I will resist the urge / need to drop a text to say as much.

No comments: