Friday, September 11, 2009

Organised Thoughts & Further Ed

BFF Mandy told me about some weeks ago that I should organise my thoughts, and as such, my blog. She said that since I was reading much more books, and actually writing about them - perhaps I would consider moving them into a separate site altogether.

Which is why we now have BE's Book Closet ~ a site dedicated to the books that I read - on my own, or assigned. 

As to why assigned? I've decided that instead of moaning on the fact that money's never enough, I might as well try and turn a hobby (and expensive one at that!) into a money making machine - i.e. by writing reviews on books. And note - it's review and not critiques ~ I'll tell you what I thought of the book, in good ole fashion Barb manner.

I would like to invite all of ChemShooter's reader to pop by there once in a way. And if you're there - be a nice soul and click on the NuffNang box at the bottom. You'd be supporting a good cause in the process.

And just what is this good cause? Why it's none other than contributing towards Barb being able to afford either 1) doing an English degree (oh Dad is so going to jump when he see this one!!) or 2) joining a summer school on writing.

So go on - don't be shy now! Click-click away!

No comments: