Monday, September 7, 2009

Wonder Boy


Luke shocks me to no end with his thinking process.

His latest - to buy loads of oranges, cook them down and sell orange syrup for cordials (he's taken a liking to orange squash drinks lately.)

It's not so much how he is thinking of ideas on making extra monies that blows me away... it's his implementation process thought out that is causing this jaw to drop.

He reckons we can sell them at the junction corner to my mum's house - there's always a traffic jam there and people can buy stuff while they wait for the lanes to move.

And he reckons that he could sell them at the following prices:

1) 1 bottle = RM 15.00
2) 2 bottles = RM 20.00
3) 3 bottles = RM 25.00

Packaging it on the principles of economies of scale? From a 6 year old? Hell - I know some adults who would go blink blink blink when I even mention this principle!

My son - the wonder boy!

No comments: