Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Broken Crackers

crude ~ adjective
  1. Being in an unrefined or natural state; raw.
  2. Lacking tact or taste; blunt or offensive
  3. Characterized by uncultured simplicity; lacking in sophistication or subtlety
  4. Not carefully or skillfully made; rough
  5. Undisguised or unadorned; plain
I've got crackers to break this morning for I have just gotten a remark in reply that is so crude I am in a state of utter disbelief! But I guess that's people for you ... shooting their mouth off when they can think of nothing else to say.



Here's a hint - Next time stop at "I'm cool" or I'll even let you borrow my signature "No biggy". Freaking "am not animal" doesn't cut the same effect.

Yes, I am cheesed off and you can bet your bottom dollar that I will say something about it, once I get my wits about me.

And if you think it floats my boat, such language - I'll freaking break your crackers the next time I see you.

No comments: