Friday, September 19, 2008

Exasperation!

My folks didn't let me study Hospitality cos they said it wasn't a life with its hours. So I studied Accounting, Economics and International Finance instead over the years. I'm sure they'd be glad to not see me practice any of it professionally right now. Not when those who do are telling me they've gotta get back to work - At.This.Hour.

I'm exasperated! Seriously? SERIOUSLY!

i'm not the one who's required to be awake at this hour to work but I'm equally exhausted. I'm smoking way too much and drinking coffee way too much as well. I'm also snacking on way too many Kit Kat bars and SunMaid raisin packs. And the stupidity of the whole thing is - I could just bloody turn my phone off and snooze.

But I can't do that.. or rather, can't bring myself to do that.

Them who know me, would know that I'm the sort who would sit up till 4 am just so no one comes back to a dark, silent and still sleeping house.

Them who know me, would know that I'm the sort you can ring at all hours of the day, and unless I'm drugged out - I'll take your call, even if it's my day off and it's 6 in the morning.

And so I suppose... it's more of this...


...until Life becomes normal once again... Which I'm told wouldn't be any time soon...

Oh Santa come quickly!

No comments: