Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What have I been up to?

... Well, here's a run-down:

Fiddling with the remote on Astro @ Play



Yups folks - hit Channel 882 on your Astro remote control and enter in an addictive world of TV-games.

Watching the world churn on Bloomberg


Need I say more?

Pigging Out All By Myself

If you've watched Sex in the City (the Movie), you'll know where I'm heading - down the Samantha road!


Good grief - I seriously have to stop this one! I will not end up being as fat as Samantha (the character) is!

Sporadic Kicks

And when I do manage to pry myself off the couch, away from the food and the remote, I try to make up for the extreme binging with another bout of binging!
Is it working? Not really - not when one goes only when one feels the extreme need to release a whole load of pent-up pressure!

The BJJ Project

Last but not least, I'm working on a small project - affectionately called the BJJ-Be-Gone in a box.


Nothing much else has been happening.. I'm still alive... and occassionally kicking... And no.. the thumbsies have not gotten pissed with the increased in activity and walked off my palms yet!

Try and have a good day now y'all!





No comments: