Sunday, January 25, 2009

How Did She Get In There?

"How did she get in there?" was apparently the question my grandma raised to my brother earlier this evening.

I'm the only one of her grandkids to not be back home this year. But I beat the "system" by sending her a video message. And I'm glad I did cos that way, she's at least "seen" me this New Year.

Years ago, when I was attached to a mobile applications company (way before GPRS was called GPRS and Celcom ran it by the name of Datatac and the handsets were like bricks), we had a BHAG of connecting a billion lives through technology.

Back then, which was about 7 years ago, it was a Big Hairy Audacious Goal.

Today - it's just simply Technology.

And I'm glad we thought of that BHAG .. cos it allowed me to bring some laughs to my grandma today.


No comments: