Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Talking to the Hand

I have just watched the movie Twilight. And trust me – it is not a moofy you wanna watch by yourself, on the day when it is suppose to be your day.

*Argh*

I have tried cooking. I have tried snapping at people in checkout lines who take one plastic bag too many. I have tried taking on more projects than I can manage right now.

I need to rant and I need to rant it to his face! And for once, I really shouldn't care that his plate(s) are over-flowing and he's already up to his neck trying to clear things off it.

*Argh*

We all know that's not what I have / would / going to do. Which is why I am here - talking to the loaded hand (excuse the pun boys!)

I’ll go thru this curve and right now it’s pitting. And I hate the pits. The worse times are when it curves downwards and I sit in the pit, waiting for the curve to pitch upwards again. What's a few measly days when the only way is up right?

*Argh*

What a conundrum it is when you’ve painted a picture of this ultra-sensible person who knows which priority to stick to!

*Sigh*

You're like a drug to me. 
Like my own personal brand of heroine.

I hate being addicted!

 

No comments: