Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So That's Why

Ever wonder why it is at some bits of a movie, an intense scene, someone says something unexpected and the other person in the scene breaks out in a slow chuckle, letting it build into a semi-hysterical and manical laugh?

I've always wondered that. And tonight I found out the answer that the script-writers, the actors and the director sought to depict.

It's cos the words said were so out of this world, there is really no other reaction you can give other than to give in to that insanity of the moment.

My moment of utter insanity? When I realised how thoroughly wonderful an impersonata I have been. I fooled even the one person I thought who truly knew me in this world.


Really! Seriously! You have to be ME right now to know how insane it is to wanna laugh and cry as if someone is wrenching your heart out at the same time.

But hey - at least I learnt something new today.

No comments: