Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lions and Lambs

I updated in my Facebook status bar that I've got a bee in my bonnet and I had better do something about it. And I also told the LegalBeagle that I miss having a great big shouting match.

I am thinking, maybe I should make a list ~ but then again, it would only go the same way as all other lists have gone - stashed in some folder somewhere, hidden but not forgotten.

And then I was thinking, maybe I could write a note instead, and find a suitable reason to send it off.

Which ultimately led me to thinking: WTF?! Why the hell do I need to do all these things when I should just do what I want to do, say what I want to say, without fear of the outcome!

And WHY am I wondering what would happen if I just disappeared?! WHY am I going down that road again?!

Maybe it's the 4 days devoid of human contact and company that's gotten me into this state. 

Maybe I let my expectations get out of hand.

Or maybe, just maybe, he's just a sick 
masochistic lion and I'm just the stupid lamb.

No comments: