Thursday, January 29, 2009

Resolutions

Okay, so it's a month late but anyways, since we're in the mood of making lists, what's the harm of one more. Therefore...

I, Barbsie, hereby resolve to accomplish the following goals and objectives in the next 336 days:
  1. Cut down smoking - Let's go from a pack of 20s a day to just 14s a day.
  2. Cut down drinking - We're gonna stretch the 2 bottles of CC, 1 bottle of Bacardi and 1 bottle of vodka till at least my summer trip (then we'll top it up again from the duty free and of course, mint Baileys *wink*)
  3. Increase my stamina so that I can at least do 5 km of walking without wanting to die - this HAS TO BE DONE cos the only way I am going to afford seeing all 3 cities in summer is by doing the i-walking tours!
  4. Hit the gym every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays enroute to mum's - just tried killing myself on a 60 minutes work-out but it sure as hell feels good, albeit kinda stinky. Anyways, it's way better than watching my nails grow *grin*
  5. Figure out what it is I stand for - according to the Bear, it's like a business mission plan. So I really have no excuses to be going thru this route over and over and over again like a damn bloody broken record. 
  6. Implement all the projects I have on hand - this would include Billie (we must see Billie out there in print by March do or die! No more procrastination or I'll whip your arse!), Spheriental (gotta win that fight so it doesn't end up being a cross between a zip and a nipple!) and of course the yet to be name Irish continuation company.
My ex-boss Martin used to say: G&Os should be no less than 6 and no more than 8. We've always done well with 6 in a 12 week time-frame. So we'll go with this initial 6 as starters.

Not too bad, won't you agree?

No comments: