Thursday, January 8, 2009

Philosophies of Life

Here are 3 reasons why trust should not be placed as a component in a relationship:
  1. There would be no betrayal
  2. There would be no hurt
  3. There would be no responsibility for the person entrusted with to bear
As such, it was said that IF trust is not an element, no matter what happens, the relationship can still persist.

Such pessimism in life. Sounds awfully dark and twisted - almost like something I would say even!

So why then say "You can trust me"?

Such befuddlements at 2 in the morning when I need to be at my ad agency across the valley in 7 hours! People really shouldn't mess with me like that. Not when I have a thousand and one things to see to!

And while we're on that subject - we might as well throw in the latest from Charlie which reads: What is it going to take for me to see you again? Name it!

If any male readers out there have any insights as to why Charlie is being so Charlie-ish: please shed some light. Cos it sure as hell makes me break into a loud laugh while I wrinkle my brows!

No comments: