Saturday, August 4, 2007

How to do the shooter

I have declared Chemical Shooter as a no-go zone to a certain someone. Yes - outrightly in text said it - You cannot ever go in there again.

I know I have no right to tell someone that they cannot type in this UR
L and read what is written. But it had to be done.

For Shooter is my space. Space to spill out my thoughts and the things I will never say.

And so, there's a certain way that it has to be read. Exactly how, I haven't quite figured it out yet. For starters, it should not be the place to come and seek information when you need it.

It's just not done.

Not so much cos it'll then be an invasion of my personal space. But rather, you'll be reading the words that are not spoken for a reason.

I said earlier this evening... that I was sorry for always sweeping things under the carpet by saying let it go.. or we'll talk about it another time.. that I'm not too sure what it is I'm avoiding by doing so...

Here's the secret - I do know and I have always known.

This is the book I never read
These are the words I never said

This is the path I'll never tread

These are the dreams I'll dream instead


This is the joy that's seldom spread

These are the tears, the tears I shed

This is the fear, this is the dread

These are the contents of my head


And these are the years that we have spent

And this is what they represent

And this is how I feel, do you know how I feel?

Cos I don't think you know how I feel


I don't think you know what I fear
You don't know what I fear

And that is why only few can handle the Shooter the way she should be handled..


With a whiskey by the side and a cigar in hand..

And knowing that Barbsie will come out of it eventually.




No comments: