Monday, August 20, 2007

Just for laughs

Someone told me to go download this song by Seal and Jakkatta sometime back. And while I did download the song, I have not really listened to it until tonight. Cos I am just brain-dead. Yups - it's happened again.

Not only were did we, the people in the know, have to battle for the right to schedule our staff roster the way most efficient and effective, we had to bring our food from one end of the hospital to the other, just cos a bunch of people were hungry while waiting for a Tan Sri to come out of the boardroom for his tour of the hospital.

That plus how I had to squeeze time in between afterwards to go sit down with the team of bozos who are leading us in a tender due at noon tomorrow. Damn it – I didn’t work my arse off whole Saturday just to see them screw it up with an ill-worded tender paper. So yeah – it’s back at the desk for me.

The only high-point of my day would be when I took possession of my phone again near 6 to see a miss-call *smiles* and the return call was one that was light as a cake made by Ian, my pastry chef, lined with lots of summer berries that are sweet as anything!

I feel like the sun, I feel like the rain
I feel I've just found reason for living again
'Cause what I've been dreaming I know that's its real
I know there's just no changing the way I feel

You're living a dream I see you today ~
I feel like all my fears are fading away
Been waiting so long for something new
I feel like constant craving for being with you

You're into my head, I'm out of my mind
I feel I've just found reason for being alive
And I have a secret I think you should know
I feel like I just can't keep it
It's deep within me and I feel like I'm losing control

It is the strangest of all emotions. Cos it felt like it did sometime back. And I am almost half afraid that this is but just another long-winded dream of mine. Where while everything seems like a whole bucket of doh-doh hitting the fan, I am thrilled and made to feel alive by it.

Can you see my vision
Of a red hot summer in white
When love was the feeling with no indecision
We were turning that key inside to get in the moment

I cannot help but grin when I think ahead to the one night when you have nothing to do with your time online. And you stumble on thru to Learning to Breathe, using that bookmark to hop, skip and cruise across Chemical Shooter.

I cannot help but think that when you asked me to look for this song… seeing this posting was the furthest from your mind *grin*

Crazy Crazee ~ can’t say I didn’t tell you so *smiles*

No comments: