Friday, August 10, 2007

Of waterlilies and black men

This is the sequel to Of Tadpoles and White Boys.

Cos I just had tea by my poolside with these 2 Malaysian chaps who were lamenting about not getting some. It was not a conversation topic that I had wished to participate in. Especially not after a fantastic lamb dinner out in Puchong, at an al-fresco place called Waterlily.

But my point is this - Menwhores ~ I am surrounded by them!

Almost every single guy I know has been lamenting about not getting any sex! And the general complaint seems to be that local men thinks that they do not hold a candle to a white guy.

Bah-humbug! It's all in your heads - which ones, I am not gonna speculate. To us gals, a guy is a guy is a guy. Yups! It don't matter if you're black or white or yellow! Treat us right, and hey - we'll give you a shot at some ripping and blindfolding. *wink*

Maybe I'm just different - and yes, that was the conclusion drawn as well tonight. But I think "doing" a white chap is way too over-rated. And YES - I have the right to make such a statement. It's one of those been there, done that, bought the t-shirt, used it as a rug kinda thingy.

So boys - if you're reading this... get rid of the chip on your shoulder, and you'll be in happy-shag -city for sure!

Sometimes, all you need to do is open your damn bloody eyes, instead of letting them wander far and wide.

And no - there wouldn't be any slap and tickles for old time's sake *grin*

And we'll leave it at that for whoever.

No comments: