Saturday, June 9, 2007

Full House

Lydia and Luke has been away for a full 2 weeks. And they are back home today.

While it's been a blast for me as a swinging single for the last 2 weeks, it sure is good to have the children home. For it got to a point of being unbearable to walk thru the doors of my 1004 sq feet of space.

Even though within 10 minutes of coming back home, they've already gotten me on my hands and knees mopping up spilled chocolate milk... nothing can compare to the feeling of walking out of the shower and noticing that their whiteboard, which has been empty for the last 2 weeks.. was finally adorned


As a point of clarification - house in corner: that's suppose to be representing Daddy. And smiley flower is for me.

Yes, Daddy lives in a house. *grin* Mummy ~ she lives on fresh air, sunshine and lurve.

Our kids love Puppy and I. We are loved.

Everyone should experience that once in their life. To be loved unconditionally and having nothing expected in return.

And yes, Daddy and Mummy loves the both of you too!

No comments: