Friday, June 15, 2007

Silence Perspective

I've been silent the last couple of days.

It's been a mix of work over-load as well as not being able to organise my thoughts.

And maybe it's also cos I've not been holding back my thoughts and letting it all come out the way it should - face to face *grin*

But silence is good at times. It allows you to take a step back and gain perspective.

And one of the perspective I've gain was on friendship cos for a while back there, it felt as if it was Me against Barbara's Circle of Buds.

Just when I thought enough was enough from the circle, I gained perspective thru the words of one, who told me quite simply ~

Having friends does not necessarily mean that you do productive stuff together. It could be the simplest thing such as eating, smoking and whinning, and trust me lotsa best buds do that. Whether or not you participate is a different matter. What's important is that they make the time for you and are THERE for you. That is the mark of a good friend, and you are blessed with many.

Yes, indeed I am.

And maybe that's why the blog has been silent. For one can't really say anything more than the perspective gained.

No bitching. No whining. From me for now.

1 comment:

Sen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.