Sunday, June 10, 2007

Migraines

There is no greater misery than that of waking up with the back of your head feeling as it it was in the midst of filling up like a balloon and splattering your brains all over the wall. And in your half-asleep-half-awake state, you do what you can to make it stop. To make it go away. And that's what I did.

1 vasograin, 1 cataflam, 1 keto and 2 uphamol 650 and an additional 2 hours of sleep later *poof* it's gone.

It.Was.An.Accident.

Yes, it's been a shitty week and all. But hey, that's life. And it goes on. I am ending the week without any venom nor hate nor regret. I'm even wearing the bracelet for what it is, a gift in a moment. So why would it be anything other than an accident of sleepiness on my part?

Trust me. It well and truly was an accident. I have no other logical explanation for it, other than that.

And yes - I am glad that I'm still alive and kicking to write this down.

No comments: