Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dens and Vices

I think I should develop a vice... Drinking, Gambling or Promiscuity.

Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.

It really shouldn't be too hard a decision to make, taking into consideration all factors of life right at this point in time.

If you thought I'd go for Gambling - it probably means you don't know me well enough. I take calculated risks. But it often never involves material assets or good.

If you thought I'd go for Promiscuity - please! AS IF! Hello - I may love Grey's Anatomy, but I don't think I can live a life like Meredith Grey.

If you thought I'd go for Drinking - well, until we learn not to drunk dial (or blog drunk in my case), that shall not be it as well.

Alas - that leaves me with... *hmmm*.. nothing?

Or maybe we could switch smoking from being an addiction to a vice instead. Yeah - that we shall do. And hopefully, I'll be able to eventually smoke myself to death.

Yes! Nothing like a lot of self-destructive thoughts on a Tuesday night.

I was swimming.
I was fighting.
Then I thought, just for a second,
I thought ‘What’s the point?’
And then I let go.
I stopped fighting.

Don'tcha just love me when I'm all dark and twisty? *grin* I know you don't. But you know what? Who gives a rat's arse about what you care or love?

I know I don't. Eventually. I'll get there.

No comments: