Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Eventually

What do you say in reply to a statement made, when you cannot establish the source of which it is derived from? What is the motivation in the question / statement? What would be the cost if I carried what it is I am carrying on?

I do not know the right reply to give. And so, I stay silent. It's not work. For no matter how busy I am, there have always been words and energy kept in reserved.

It's not the right thing to do. Not the adult thing to do. But for once, let me be the child here. The child who goes off to a corner and plays quietly by herself when she cannot cope with her life.

And eventually, the child will become so quiet, that you'll forget she's even existed.

For nothing I say right now will be the right thing. And so, I cannot find the fire, the spirit to keep up this fight.

Yes, I'm giving up.

No comments: