Friday, October 12, 2007

Screw the Truth

3 things that has struck me as funny the last 24 hours:

  1. It's funny that I have the energy to reply emails even after working for 18 hours.
  2. It's funny that I have the frame of mind to blog.
  3. It's funny that I had absolutely no interest to write my daily ritualistic email.
Maybe in a way, this is me saying that it's time to really walk the talk.

Maybe in a way, this is me saying that I'm tired of being envious to a certain degree, and sick of hearing one particular name come up time and again.

Maybe in a way, this is me saying THERE IS more to life that I am entitled to. And an email a day is not good enough.

It's all "maybe"s cos well, if truth be told... well..

The truth is all we have to give
The truth is painful
Nobody wants to hear the truth
Sometimes we need to say the truth out loud...
and sometimes we tell them because we owe them...

I know what I'm worth. Even as a friend.

No comments: