Thursday, October 4, 2007

Laughter for sex

There appears to be nothing new left to write about, especially when it comes down to work. Shouting matches in corridors, lectures being held in chillers and freezers, walking down to Basement 3 to ponder over the etheral question of "What am I doing here?" and some smokes.

But there is salvation in these 18 hours work days. And it happens when I can still find stuff to laugh about. One such incidences would be the conversation below that took place just before I clocked out at 7 pm:

Staff 1: Thank goodness you don't have like a Malay husband or boyfriend. Cos it's Malam Jumaat. Imagine if you have to go home and still service him!
Me: If I had a man at home and I have to go back and service him at the end of a long day like this, I would probably order him to go stand in the corner and whank off. And in the process, I would also tell him not to make a mess of the walls, floor and curtain. AND to clean up after himself when he's done.
Staff 1: Stunned silence
Staff 2: erm.. okay. No wonder you're not getting any *grin*

I was still laughing about it over tea with Puppy. I guess that's why he prefers tea over sex *grin*

Have a good one tonight folks. This one is gonna check wall corners and such for now.

No comments: