Thursday, October 11, 2007

WAR has been declared!

The one thing I cannot stand as part of the work environment are ID10Ts who feel the need to exert their so-called power and authority by virtue of their age, passport origins and skin colour.

Sadly, I have one such ID10T working in my present company and the worst bit is - we're all suppose to report to him.

Somebody shoot me dead NOW!

Before you go and get me wrong, I have nothing against expatriates, working with them or for them. I just have a big issue with working for people who have not proved that they are worth my respect.

To have put in the hours that I have been, and to have a fixed duty roster (that completely befuddles the mind) on me, it's like putting your best disciplined dog on a leash and a muzzle. I mean, here I am dog-tired and I have to fucking play games with this 36 year old who won't grow up?! Bloody hell man!

Fuck it I'm saying.

This is WAR being declared with the Italiano!


To quote an old friend of mine - don't play play! Because I am Chinese, I could kill you even with a piece of card!

And if a certain cucciolo does not behave by stop bombing me and setting dynamite booby traps - I'll draw yer blood too arrrr !!!


No comments: