Monday, October 8, 2007

Erased

I wrote a lot these last couple of days. And I have decided to erase them all. Not because they are not worth a space on Chemical Shooter, but because I had lost perspective.

And while my tummy is growling like a tiger on a rampage, and my toes are turning differing shades of blue as my body temperature rises, I still have reasons to smile.

Cos after a long while, I think my ex bf-cum-good friend-cum daddy to L&L, and I are finally on the same page of where we stand in each other's lives. And it is a relief cos I think I'm now more able to let go of my insecurities as his friend and the role he plays in the lives of the children, even though he is moving on.

Plus, it's a refreshing change to be acknowledged for the things that I do, that even I myself are sometimes befuddled by. Sure, my friends appreciate the things I occassionally do for them. But to have someone say that they are touched by my gesture - well, it is ... nice.

And with that - yeah - let's try to be bright and shiny for the rest of the week. For if I took a step back, I do have a lot to be thankful for. And to be dark and twisty, would not only be an insult to myself, but to those around me who care.

Watch my back
No one will
Waterfall fire kills
And all my lifeall my life
I've been waiting ~to find my place

Sink or swim
Take me in
Hold my hand
Running through the sand

All this time
all this time
I've finally found my place

No comments: