Friday, February 20, 2009

Affirmation?

"You are good!"

Some people are born dreamers. Some people are born executors. Some people are born followers. 

Some people run after their own tales like headless chickens. Some people sit and plan before taking a step. Some people have to be poked then lead forward on a leash.

The world is made up of all sorts of people, and while only one kind would become the acknowledged Rainmaker, I'm begining to realise that the Rainmaker is not really the one who dreams. For dreams remain as they are, if they are not brought to life.

I may not have the ability or strength to think up the weirdest, most out of this world dream - but tell me your dream and I'll turn your vividity into reality. And the end result would be something so surreal, you'd be pinching and slapping yourself for the rest of your life. 

So in reply to that opening line that sat in my inbox slightly past midnight ~ *Duh* Please tell me something I don't already know. 

No comments: