Monday, February 23, 2009

Moving it Along

I just completed 3 hours straight of my yoga class. The body has yet to start yelling at me, but I reckon it would by tomorrow. Morning, to be precise.

I wouldn't say I have develop a passion for this. THAT would be the day if you ever hear me say I have develop a passion for a sport - it's just not in me. But I am pushing myself to diligently go for the classes and do the stuff that I never thought I would do (like standing on one foot, looping my arm round my butt to meet the other arm, then raising the hooked foot up into the air ~ OUCH!) quite simply cos I feel this need to prove to myself that if I put my head down - I really can achieve what it is I have set out to do.

Through it all the last month, yes there are nice tangible results (1 lbs shy of being under 59 kgs!) but more importantly, I know now that I can put aside whatever coloured hats that I am wearing, don another and move on.

There's been way too much drama in the last month. And I need it to stop. Or rather, I need to stop it.

Life is crazy enough as it is ... why spoil whatever moments of temporary sanity that we have eh?


No comments: