Thursday, February 5, 2009

Message in a Bottle

There's this folder on my computer that I have not added to in a long time. And tonight, I added just one more note to it. Looking back, it wasn't a very politely written note but it was my message in a bottle.

It was a very bad day. And despite all logic telling me otherwise, I really couldn't keep it from not becoming a bad day. Which probably accounts for why all respectful decorum went out the window on that note.

"
I think she has been through enough in her life and she deserves to be happy, even if it's just a short term solution. I also know that whetever she does now, she will do with some thought and in the course of 'self preservation'."

At the end of the day, someone out there read my lil message, and respite was given. 

The world is not right again and in all honesty, would never really be. But as the Bear said even if it's just a short term solution, I'll take that very, very gratefully for now.

No comments: