Sunday, February 8, 2009

Under the Influence

It's been a quiet weekend, which left me a lot of time to think about certain questions that were thrown my way over the course of the week.

Sometimes I do wonder if what they say is true: that when one's guards are down, thoughts just come spewing out no-holds-barred. And how exactly does one lower one's guards?

Anyways, coming back - a lot of questions to ponder over. Yet each time I try to focus on one of them, my thoughts runaway from me. Leaving me back at square one - without an answer.

I suppose one fine day, it'll come to me. It's not coming just yet cos I'm still trying to wrap my head around them. And frankly, some of them I would rather not ever have to deal with. *touch-wood* And quite possibly, it's also cos they in turn have spun off questions of their own, such as "You spend quite a bit of time thinking don't you?"

*Sigh* It takes a certain kinda crazy to entertain such craziness.

No comments: