Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Reminder

I am quite afraid to actually start writing. It maybe yet another one of Barbsie's befuddled statements, but well.. it's there. So instead of an original thought.. here's something from 28th May that I wrote somewhere. And today - it shall serve as a reminder.

~ ** ~

Once upon a time, I could not see the world as it is - that every living and breathing moment is a blessing. And that all things happen for a reason, even though in THAT moment, we cannot understand nor begin to comprehend that there could be some good in the 'why'.

It's taken a long time to get here. I wish I could pin point the exact moment in time, or the incident that opened my eyes. So that I could share it with all those who feel that hope is a word only for dreamers.

It's a learning process and then there are good days, and bad. But we learn to take the bad as they come as just and as they are ~ a few hours of standing in someone else's shoe.

You say that I am matured, yet somedays I feel that I have so much more to learn.

You say that my smile is full of warmth and it makes me wish that the number of times that I could actually smile that way was more.

I'm just glad that we've met in the 'here and now', and not the 'then and before'. And that you make the 'here and now' somewhat easier to accept, and achieve.
~ ** ~

Wasn't too long again when there was so much to be said, that was said, and that was left unsaid. Guess that's what happens when time passes its hands... it becomes only but then and before. But even as time passes, I still wish the same 2 things I had wished for then.

Guess somethings just don't change...

No comments: