Thursday, September 6, 2007

Translated

I dug around my box of CD and found one that I thought I had lost. *hush* Don't tell anyone but it's in Chinese *wink*

It's music from another life but as I sit here by my desk, willing my brain to shut down so I can go to sleep, I cannot help but wish that I could read and write Chinese characters. For words are not coming to mind sufficiently for me to contain my exhausted thoughts. And maybe these words would help put things into context.

I have my phone shut off, and my messenger is not signed on. The house phone is unplugged and after this, I am going to go sit on my balcony until I fall asleep from sheer exhaustion. I am cut off from the world and it's fine by me for once.

Don't ask me why I'm doing all this. I don't really want to be alone right now, tonight. But I don't really want to be around people as well.

It's ridiculous when one's life swings like a pendulum.. and how one statement can cause it to go in endless circles.

Something's up in the wind. I do not know how else to express it, except with these songs. And I don't want to have to go into any lengthy explanations as to why it is such and it is so.

It. Just. Is.

Now if only someone can help me transcribe and translate these damn songs.

No comments: