Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The worth of..

Here are my achievements for the day:

  • I made a friend laugh with the silliness of my dreams
  • I made my colleagues break the tension of their day when I dared my Exec Chef to go get the boss to sign document we knew he wouldn't
  • I gave my best buddy the opportunity to turn me down for tea in his chase for a shag

I will pack my bags just to stay in the corner of your heart
I will leave this town just to sleep underneath your bed
I will leave this man just to occupy one minute of your day.…
Just to stay in the corner of your heart.

Some of these I am glad I was able to do. Others - I would rather live without.

That's about the worth of my existence these days.


1 comment:

WWG said...

Hi, Good Blog!
Look from Quebec Canada
http://www.wwg1.com

WWG :)