Wednesday, September 19, 2007

These Dreams

viv·id ~ adjective

  1. Strikingly bright or intense, as color, light, etc.
  2. Full of life; lively; animated.
  3. Presenting the appearance, freshness, spirit, etc., of life; realistic.
  4. Strong, distinct, or clearly perceptible.
  5. Forming distinct and striking mental images.


That's it. That's 4 nights in a row that I have had disturbed sleep. The dreams are getting quite bad. Vivid to the point, I can taste the smells that plaque it even after I have awoken.

And it's always the same stupid theme! Something going wrong with the hospital opening!

And I'm not the only one from the office being haunted by these nightmares. Just yesterday, my Executive Chef Adam was just telling me his nightmare about having to file his recipes by cooking methods! Cooking methods - all 164 recipes!

*Argh*

I'd say - Let's not wait for the freaking 27th to come. Let's just open the damn thing now! Today! This morning! We freaking need proper sleep for crying out loud!

But wait - I cannot open today, tomorrow! I have no ready physical structure, cups, mugs, straws, plates, spoons, tables and chairs! I don't even have gas to boil water!

*Argh* Real monsters!



No comments: