Monday, May 21, 2007

Here's one for the boys!

I am amazed that in my last rant, with the multitude of issues that one could spin a debate or discussion from, the most talked about item is the bit about the bra hook coming off. I even had an sms from Shanghai asking if the sound it made was "twang" or "pop."

I am befuddled. Befuddled at how the mention of boobs and anything remotely connected with it sends guys into a state of absolute eloquence.

I mean, what's the obsessions with these appendages man? Apart from the fact that you don't have them. Hey! We don't have balls, but you don't hear us girls mulling about them?! *grin*

For now, I am not going to rant about it. Cos I got me a satisfactory answer, which goes like this:

Barbs: Why are men so obsessed with breasts?
Puppy:Cos we don't have them!
Barbs: But we don't go around obsessed with your balls!
Puppy: That's cos they are not very nice to look at!
Barbs: stunned silence
Puppy: They are sparsely decorated with long, wavy hair!
Barbs: chuckle building
Puppy: They are just not very nice to look at!
Barbs: breaks out in loud gaffaws of laughter

So yeah.. I shall leave this issue to rest.

Afterall, never argue with the hanging authority *grin*

2 comments:

Sen said...

You forgot that I also mentioned nutsack wrinkles of which intensity is dependent on temperature.

Unknown said...

Sorry! Was not intentional filtering. I also remember something about "tackles".