Saturday, May 5, 2007

The ring


Call me insane. But there is something incredibly sexy about a man's hand when he's sporting that wedding band.

No, no, no - that does not mean that I go for married men.

It's just a statement of fact that a ring adorns a guy's hand in a way that nothing else can. Not even an expensive watch.

Of course, it shouldn't be something gaudy or flashy. Something in platinum with a nice sized diamond would be statement enough of his taste and his way of life.

I suppose it also says that this chap found what he wanted in life and has no qualms of telling the world about it.

And everytime I meet a guy with a ring on his finger, I cannot help but sigh inwardly... wishing that out there somewhere, is someone who is wearing the same that I had placed there.

Oh well... a girl can dream, can't she?

No comments: