Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Worth the paper?

It's 6.50 am and I'm in the middle of my 1st adventure of the day. I've managed to lock the kids and I in between the space of my front door and grille gate yet again. Actually, it's been a long time since this happens. At least today, I have bonafide reason ~ I'm functioning on 2 hours of sleep after staying up to write policies.

The twist to this adventure is that I have an excellent Net connection, thanks to my wireless modem but no mobile phone signal. Fortunately for me, my mobile decided to give me a signal strong enough to call for help in the form of my spare keys being brought to me.

Anyways, it's nothing serious nor heavy to write about as one sits and do nothing but wait. The kids are already restles after 10 minutes and have embarked on their teddy bear fights. Me? I'm fighting the urge not to just close my eyes and catch another 40 winks.

So here I am blogging to stay awake. Cos the alternative is much to risky.

You'll never know if anyone would try to be creative, snap a picture and post it to The Star to win RM 50.00

As I wind this post down - thanks for sitting here with me. It's been fun while it lasted *grin*

By the by, here's a question from me... has anything I've ever written worth the paper to print it out on? I never thought it possible nor reasonable. But apparently, somewhere, in an office room in KL Sentral, is one of my blog posting. Printed and framed.

Goes to show, Time, never runs out of fashion.

No comments: