Tuesday, May 29, 2007

He's my PERSON

I have 4 boys in my life that I know I can count on for anything. In fact, it was once remarked that the perfect guy to me would have to have something of each of them. But of the 4, there is one that outshines the rest. No, his name is not John. And no, he's not the tall one.

But he IS my PERSON ~ If I murdered someone he’s the person I’d call to help me drag the corpse across the living room floor.

While he may find it hard to believe, his opinion matters the most to me.
Everything else remains fuzzy and unreal until he knows and I hear his thoughts.


Regardless of whatever blessings I get in this lifetime, nothing will come closer than to the blessing of having him as my Person.

Here's looking at ya kid!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so awesome to have that one special person we can always count on!! Glad you have found yours! Hope he appreciates you, and the magnitude of your loyalty!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

Unknown said...

Bee - thanks for the note. Yups, he does. I think. Well, either way, I trust him with my life enough for him to hold the spare keys to where I live as well as the additional key-card.

What can I do for him? Occassionally bring him food when he's ill and loan the children out to him help with the vacuum!