Monday, May 21, 2007

Signs

It's been a crazy morning. And I just had to take 10 minutes to write it all down as a rant before I blow - literally.

It's dem locks again. This time, it wasn't my home but my office at the client's place. And yes - I share a space with my boss. So.Not.Pretty.

So yeah, went and left the key in the office and shut the door behind us as we headed out for a meeting. Thinking that Security would have a spare, it wasn't too big a deal UNTIL security came by to say that they have lost the key to our room. How wonderful!

I should have taken it as a sign to just go home. Except that I couldn't cos my car keys were in the room!

Oh! Oh! Oh! Check this out - to break the lock, which they had to replace anyway, would have cost RM 400.00 and it was an expense that no one wanted to pick up. *Duh* So after 2 hours of waiting, it was time to take matters into my own hands. I had to break into my own office just to open the door. *Sigh* Anything to get the job done I say!

And to make matters worse, one of the hooks on my bra had to go and give way.

So no more massive arm movements for me for the rest of the day. Which is so what I want to do right now cos some bozo has just come by asking me how did the staff resolve the situation in the end and his answer to our solution is that people who did it needs to be sacked now.

Unbelievable.

The signs are glaring. This place just has bad juju all around.

I should go home right now.

No comments: