Monday, May 14, 2007

Sleep but all good

It's gonna be a great day today.

I.Can.Feel.It.In.Me.Bones.

Despite the fact that I am functioning on 3 hours of sleep only. I would normally be cranky and grumpy. There would be a "Beware of Cranky Person" sign placed on my work desk. My kids would be protected from me. Drivers on the road would stay clear.

Yet, I know it's gonna be a great day today. And it's not just talk.

The law of attraction states you get what you think about; your thoughts determine your destiny.

I am determined to attract only positive and good things to me this week.

I think I've gone and overdid the coffee.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed you talked about The law of attraction, and was wondering if you have watched the documentary called "the secret". It talks about that, and is a good food for thought movie. The movie has a web site, if you are interested I'll send you the link.

Raymond Chua said...

Hey, I'm a big fan of The Law of Attraction. My life changed drastically in positive way after I have watched "The Secret" I couldn't believe it.

It's all too good to be true and the whole idea become even clearer after I read "Attraction Accelerator" by Bob Proctor
(you can download it at www.attractingyourgoals.com for FREE)

I'm so grateful to those who involve in making such a great video.

A big thank you from Raymond. Muahh.

-Raymond
www.whatdoyousaytoacne.com